By viewing and using our website, you understand and agree to the following:
- The information on this website is provided by both our internal team and from the owners and representatives of the companies. Due to the fast changing nature of haunted attractions, the information, including dates, times, and prices, may change at any haunted attraction on our website without notice. To ensure that the price is still the same and that the attraction is still open, please check the attraction’s website before arriving or purchasing tickets.
- If there is expected weather conditions in your area, be sure to check the company’s website or Facebook page to see if it is closed.
- There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 where people are present, including at any of the attractions listed on this website.
- We do not review the safety of any of the attractions listed on our website, and some of them could be unregulated or even dangerous. We encourage you to do your own research before entering any attraction. Enter at your own risk.
- We are not responsible if the information listed on our website is outdated or incorrect.
- If your attraction is already listed on our site, please click here to modify your listing.
- This website is designated for professional haunted attractions only – no home haunts, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, parties, balls, pub crawls, marathons, escape rooms, or parades.
- You may not use all-caps, any special characters, or any profanity. Listings with any of these will be immediately removed.
- We reserve the right to make edits to your listing.
- Limit of one listing per attraction location. (In other words, you may not have a different listing for each attraction at a single location.)
- Submitting an attraction does not guarantee a position on our website. We reserve the right to remove a listing for any reason.